Okay. I bought my cap, gown, tassel, and honor cords to graduate in. Problem. I decided I don’t want to spend my entire Saturday wrapped up in a boring graduation ceremony. So, now I have this unused cap and gown. I have decided to come up with all the ways it can be used besides graduating in it. Here goes.
10) Use it as a cape when cutting J’s hair.
9) Make a judges robe for G to play dress up in.
8) Turn it into a Harry Potter costume that T can wear to the next movie premier.
7) Cut it up and recover a chair with it.
6) Make a garden flag out of it.
5) Dress as a witch in it next Halloween.
4) Start a Goth choir.
3) Wear it to a funeral.
2) Use it as a bath robe.
AND. . .
Make J a Zorro outfit and have him rescue me from myself. I always did think Zorro was cute with the mask and all.