I am blessed is a blog carnival hosted by Gretchen over at He Sows, She Sews. Mondays tend to be hard and make it easy for us to forget how very blessed we are. Gretchen came up with the idea to write a post every Monday about the many ways God has blessed us. It is a wonderful way to praise God for his grace and mercy and to remind ourselves how blessed we are even when we forget.
This week my blessings have been:
1) My husband got a part-time job to supplement our income so I can stay home with our son.
2) We are healthy.
3) I have a husband whom I adore and who adores me.
4) I was blessed to have some sweet conversations with my sweetheart.
5) God has blessed me with wonderful friends.
6) My son has wonderful therapists.
7) Sweet G is making tons of progress.
8) I harvested my first squash this week. I grew it all by myself!
9) We have shared many happy hours reading together as a family.
10) I woke up every morning clothed in my right mind, had plenty to eat, and have a roof over my head!
Write a post about the blessings you’ve been given this week and head on over to He Sows, She Sews to link it up. While you are there read about the blessings of some other bloggers.